NORRAG NEWSBite welcomes blog contributions on relevant issues of international education and training, especially those that relate the main blog themes.
If you would like to suggest a blog post, please contact the blog editor at email@example.com
- Usually 500-1,000 words in length.
- .doc or .docx format, TNR 12, left aligned, single-spaced.
- Original thought (blog may be derived from an existing publication, paper or presentation and offer a link to it, or may be an original piece written straight for a blog).
- Include at the end of your blog one to two sentences about yourself and your preferred email contact.
- The submission should aim to close with a question or position for which the author seeks discussion from the NORRAG Community.
- Please suggest an image (please supply in .jpg format indicating copyright holder). If no (suitable) image is supplied, the blog editor will identify an image.
All blog submissions are reviewed and edited where needed. Submission of a blog to the blog editor does not guarantee it will be published online. It will also help your case if you are a NORRAG member – and registration is of course free!